Bridges to Resilience is our biggest event of the year!
Be one of 500+ supporters that will join ChildStrive on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 to show their love and support ChildStrive.
ChildStrive is thrilled to offer an expanded event again this year, featuring a Community Networking Hour, our classic seated Lunch and Program, and extended panel discussions on leadership, Restorative Practices and Civic DNA. Join us for lunch or join us for the whole experience!
This year ChildStrive is proud to recognize the exceptional work of Kathy Coffey, Executive Director of Leadership Snohomish County, with the Making the Difference Award! This award is given to an individual who has made a lasting impact in our community. Past award recipients include Maddy Metzger-Utt of the Community Foundation of Snohomish County and Ross Hunter from the Department and Children, Youth and Families.
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Lynnwood Convention Center
- 10:30am Community Networking Hour
- 12:00 – 1:00pm Seated Lunch & Program
- 1:30 – 3:00pm Learning Sessions
Come One, Come All
You’re invited to join ChildStrive, community supporters, and leaders excited about all this event has to offer! This event provides opportunity for professional growth, networking and togetherness and we hope you feel compelled to bring a friend to support such a cause.
Host a Luncheon Table
Table Captains are the vital spark that make our Luncheon shine and it is a fun way to help a cause that you care about. Our goal is to make it easy for you to bring your friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues together to support ChildStrive!
- Learn more about what it takes to be a ChildStrive Luncheon Table Captain!
- REGISTER HERE as a Table Captain!
- Already registered as a Table Captain? THANK YOU! To register your guests, CLICK HERE!
- Head over and explore our Table Captain Resources – it has everything you need to be a successful Table Captain!
- Have questions about being a table captain? Contact Natalie Kinsinger at or call her at 425.353.5656 ext. 7152
This year leadership author and change expert, Barbara Kellerman will inspire us with a keynote message on the professionalization of leadership, how groups are changing leaders and creating change. She is the James MacGregor Burns Lecturer in Public Leadership at the Harvard Kennedy School and the founding Executive Director of Harvard’s Center for Public Leadership.
It's Almost Time!