Bridges to Resilience is our biggest event of the year!
Be one of 500+ supporters that will join ChildStrive on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 to show their love and support ChildStrive.
ChildStrive is thrilled to offer an expanded event again this year, featuring a Community Networking Hour, our classic seated Luncheon Program, and extended panel discussions on Restorative Practices. Join us for lunch or join us for the whole experience!
Come learn who will receive our annual Making the Difference award! This award is given to an individual who has made a lasting impact in our community. Past award recipients include Kathy Coffey of Leadership Snohomish County, Maddy Metzger-Utt of the Community Foundation of Snohomish County and Ross Hunter of the Department and Children, Youth and Families.
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Lynnwood Convention Center
- 10:30am Community Networking Hour
- 12:00 – 1:00pm Seated Luncheon Program
- 1:30 – 3:00pm Restorative Practice Learning Sessions
Come One, Come All
You’re invited to join ChildStrive, community supporters, and leaders excited about all this event has to offer! This event provides opportunity for professional growth, networking and togetherness and we hope you feel compelled to bring a friend to support such a cause.
We will seat you with any of your friends that also register if you indicate your friend’s name(s) on the registration form or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host a Luncheon Table
Table Captains are the vital spark that make our Luncheon shine and it is a fun way to help a cause that you care about. Our goal is to make it easy for you to bring your friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues together to support ChildStrive!
- Learn more about what it takes to be a ChildStrive Luncheon Table Captain!
- REGISTER HERE as a Table Captain!
- Already registered as a Table Captain? THANK YOU! To register your guests, CLICK HERE!
- Head over and explore our Table Captain Resources – it has everything you need to be a successful Table Captain!
- Have questions about being a table captain? Contact Rebecca Mauldin at email@example.com or call her at 425.353.5656 ext. 7150
Interested in Sponsoring the Event!?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our opportunities.
It's Almost Time!