Bring your friends, your family and your co-workers together at the Bridges to Resilience Luncheon
Bring your friends, your family and your professional group together at the ChildStrive Bridges to Resilience Luncheon. Each year, ChildStrive hosts a Luncheon. Tables fill the room, speakers are powerful, and you can count on a lot of laughter – possibly even some tears. This is our primary fundraiser for ChildStrive and is an opportunity for all of us to give back and invest in the next generation. Invest in building brighter futures for everyone in our community.
You can become a Table Captain for ChildStrive and bring your friends and family — partners, sisters, parents, and co-workers — together for the Luncheon. It’s a fun and simple way to support ChildStrive.
Table Captains invite guests to the Bridges to Resilience Luncheon. You can also share a table and be a Co-Captain. Either way, there is no cost for the event to you or to your guests, but there is the expectation that guests will give a donation of support to ChildStrive.
Table Captain Commitment
What does it mean to be a Table Captain?
- Table Captains commit to filling a table of 10 (nine guests and yourself).
- Table Co-Captains commit to filling half a table (four guests and yourself). ChildStrive may be able to match you with another Co-Captain, or you may recruit on yourself. The result is a table of 8 guests and 2 Co-Captains.
- Invite your friends and family to celebrate as guests at a wonderful lunch, hear inspiring stories, and a keynote from David Marquet, and encourage them to plan to make a gift to ChildStrive at the event.
How to sign up as a Table Captain
Now that I am registered as a Table Captain, what do I do next?
- Once you are registered as a Table Captain with ChildStrive, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- We will send regular Table Captain updates with all the materials you need to invite your guests, remind and thank them.
- Find out how to register your guests here.
- Find all the tools for Table Captains here.
ChildStrive Luncheon 5-10-18
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact Childstrive’s Marketing & Development Manager: