Give now. Give hope.
Thank you for supporting ChildStrive. We appreciate your help in creating opportunities for families to grow and thrive in our community. Your donation makes a profound difference in the lives of our communities most vulnerable families. Thank you for helping us create bright futures for all kids!
With questions, contact Rebecca Mauldin at 425-353-5656 x7130 or email@example.com
Host a Donation Drive
- Are you looking for a way to support the work of ChildStrive and impact family success directly?
- Do you have a a network of coworkers, neighbors, family or friends that you’d like to invite into support ChildStrive?
- Host a donation drive – in-kind or monetary drives are possible!
- For more information and with questions, contact Natalie Kinsinger at 425.353.5656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- ChildStrive hosts a regular volunteer day on the 2nd Saturday of each month!
- Join us on the second Saturday at our Everett Mall Way office location for activities that support our programs, outreach, and fundraising activities.
- For more information or with questions, contact Hayley Statema at 425.353.5656 or email@example.com
- There are a variety of opportunities to volunteer with ChildStrive! Whether you have two hours a month, or two hours a week to give, we’d love for you to join the team behind the scenes!
- For information about volunteering, visit our volunteers page!
Invite us to Speak
- Do you have an opportunity for us to share about the work of ChildStrive and the impact your community can make on families lives?
- Leadership, program staff and other ChildStrive supporters are available to give presentations, be present at tabling events or other opportunity to share the great work of ChildStrive in our community.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 425.353.5656 x7130