Give now. Give hope.
Thank you for supporting ChildStrive. Families need support now, more than ever! With all the uncertainty of the world today, the most vulnerable children and families in our community are hit the hardest. Your gift today will help keep these families connected and supported! You can help keep all families building a bright future!
ChildStrive is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our Federal Tax ID number is: 91-6053563. Please note, ChildStrive has maintained Little Red School House as our legal name with the IRS, with ChildStrive as our official DBA.
With questions, contact Rebecca Mauldin at 425-353-5656 x7130 or email@example.com
Host a Donation Drive
- Are you looking for a way to support the work of ChildStrive and impact family success directly?
- Do you have a a network of coworkers, neighbors, family or friends that you’d like to invite into support ChildStrive?
- Host a donation drive – in-kind or monetary drives are possible!
- For more information and with questions, contact Natalie Kinsinger at 425.353.5656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- VOLUNTEER SATURDAYS ARE ON HOLD, PER CDC GUIDELINES
- ChildStrive hosts a regular volunteer day on the 2nd Saturday of each month!
- Join us on the second Saturday at our Everett Mall Way office location for activities that support our programs, outreach, and fundraising activities.
- For more information or with questions, contact Hayley Statema at 425.353.5656 or email@example.com
- There are a variety of opportunities to volunteer with ChildStrive! Whether you have two hours a month, or two hours a week to give, we’d love for you to join the team behind the scenes!
- For information about volunteering, visit our volunteers page!
Invite us to Speak
- Do you have an opportunity for us to share about the work of ChildStrive and the impact your community can make on families lives?
- Leadership, program staff and other ChildStrive supporters are available to give presentations, be present at tabling events or other opportunity to share the great work of ChildStrive in our community.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 425.353.5656 x7130