Clever Sprouts Preschool is dedicated to providing a high quality learning environment.Children will participate in developmentally appropriate play and learning through a curriculum that incorporates language, science, nature, technology, math, and art
Clever Sprouts Preschool is an Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) affiliate, which means Income-Eligibility Guidelines are used as a starting point to review each application on a case-by-case basis. Three and four year olds enrolled at Clever Sprouts will participate in fun, engaging activities that focus on early learning and wellness, with additional family supports available for parents. We are dedicated to providing a high quality learning environment incorporating science, nature, technology, math, and art.
How to Enroll
We individually evaluate each child and their unique circumstances in the enrollment process. Over-income families may be accepted based on certain environmental factors, or developmental risk factors.
ECEAP is a program through the Washington Department of Children, Youth and Families.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact ChildStrive at 425.245.8377 or email@example.com.
- Preschool experience focusing on the needs of the whole child
- Activities which build self-esteem, social, emotional, and physical skills
- Highlights the strengths and diversity of each individual child
- Small class sizes with a 10:1 child-teacher ratio
- Support for dual language learners
- Medical, dental, vision and hearing screenings
- Nutritious family-style meals
- Health and nutrition education for children and families
- Parenting classes
- Assistance to develop and meet family goals
- Resources and referrals to community agencies
- Connect with job training and employment programs
- Learn to advocate for your child’s needs