Goals & Fundraising
It’s the ChildStrive’s Fundraiser!
The Bridges to Resilience Luncheon raises a significant amount of funds to support our programs and families throughout the year. It’s also a fun event and a great time to get together and celebrate ChildStrive.
As a table captain, you fill your table with friends and family. Guests and table captains do not buy a ticket or pay to attend the Luncheon events. Please make a gift yourself and let everyone know it’s a fundraiser. ChildStrive will do the asking!
The most important thing you can do to encourage giving is to let your guests know how their gift will help and that you also support ChildStrive.
Bridges to Resilience Luncheon Goals
ChildStrive’s goal is to raise more than $150,000 at the ChildStrive Bridges to Resilience Luncheon on May 19, 2020 in support of our programs, services, scholarships, and community efforts.
ChildStrive also seeks event sponsorship to cover the event costs so more of each dollar raised goes to directly support ChildStrive programs and services.
Fundraising Ideas for Table Captains
Think about how much you would like to raise at your table, set a goal, and then invite your friends to help you reach that goal.
- Set a fundraising goal for your table and inform your guests of your goal. This can really help encourage giving.
- Some table captains may choose to generously match any guest who gives at a certain level – if you are willing to do this, please make sure your guests know that you will be matching any gift at or above that level, doubling their impact!
Setting a Goal
Setting a goal for your table (ex. you and your guests can aim to raise $5,000 to help children and families) is a great way to get people excited about giving and making a greater impact together. Let your guests know your table goal!
Other Giving Incentives & Ideas
Monthly or semi-annual payment options are available. It’s all on the giving card and easy to let us know that you want your $300 pledge at the Luncheon to be made through a $25 monthly payment.
- Become a monthly donor! Monthly donors provide the stability ChildStrive needs to help families throughout the year.
- Ask your guests if they have an employer matching gift form they can use to double their gift. Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks, and many others will match all gifts to ChildStrive.
- Create a ‘virtual table’ with your out-of-town friends. Ask friends who can’t attend to join your virtual table by giving a gift in support of your favorite organization – ChildStrive!
ChildStrive Luncheon 5-19-20
Watch this video from a past Bridges to Resilience Luncheon and hear the stories of three children and their families.