How to Register Your Guests
Table captains are responsible for registering their guests. As guests RSVP with you, please register them online. There are no tickets or costs, but pre-registration is encouraged. This helps us plan the event and communicate information directly with your guests. Guest registrations are requested by April 25, 2019.
- Click here to access our online registration form.
- Fill out each field and submit the form for EACH guest. Please include your name as the table captain for each of your guests. Please enter email and mailing information as requested. ChildStrive will use these to send thank-yous after the event.
- Please keep a list of your registrations on your computer or fridge or desk, so you can track who you have already registered. You do not need to register your entire table at the same time.
- If you need to remove a guest from your table, please email us at email@example.com with your name and the name of the guest to be removed.
- You can continue to add new guests to your table through the online registration page until April 29.
- After April 29 you can add new guests to your table by emailing the name of the guest(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Substitute Guests: You may substitute guests for those who cancel any time up to the day before the event. Please register these guests online through April 29 and email us any guest cancellations at email@example.com.
- Please call or send a pre-event reminder to your guests 1-2 days before the Luncheon.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
VERY Important Note: If you have filled your table, please don’t stop inviting or recruiting more guests! There are always last minute changes and one of your guests may not be able to come that day after all. And, we can always expand give you another table, or place your extended guests at a nearby table with other delightful guests. Please keep spreading the word about our Luncheon!
ChildStrive will also support your outreach by sharing event communications with you and your guests, including:
- ChildStrive will email your guest list about two weeks before the event to make sure we have everything right.
- Childstrive will send out a confirmation email to all registered guests prior to the event. The guest confirmation will include all important event information, like directions, timing and parking.
- ChildStrive will mail thank you letters to all guests.
- ChildStrive will send a sample thank you note that we hope you will find helpful so you can thank your table guests directly.
- ChildStrive will also provide you with information to encourage your invitees who are not able to attend to make a donation in lieu of attendance. Your invitees that are not able to attend can still make a significant impact in the lives of children and families by making an RSVP no gift on our online donation page.
ChildStrive Luncheon 5-2-19
HAVE A QUESTION?
Contact ChildStrive’s Donor Engagement Officer:
Watch this video from a past Bridges to Resilience Luncheon and hear the stories of three children and their families.