Steps of a Table Captain
- Commit to filling a table and register as a table captain.
- Invite your friends, family, and community to join you in supporting ChildStrive (be innovative & tenacious & work your network)
- Share your personal connection and case for ChildStrive – it’s a fundraising event!
- Receive tools, templates from ChildStrive & read the emails from ChildStrive!
- Register guests online as they confirm. Guest lists are requested by May 12, 2020.
- Encourage gifts in lieu of attendance to friends and family that cannot make it.
- Communicate important event details to your guests and remind them the week of the event.
- Think about & organize a party favor.
- Arrive at Luncheon early to welcome your own guests at your table and possibly to decorate table with party favors to personalize it.
- Receive a table captain package upon check-in with all the instruction you need during the Luncheon.
- Welcome guests that might be seated at your table.
- Once prompted from the stage, hand out giving cards to guests.
- Make a donation at the Luncheon.
After the event
- Thank your guests at table after the Luncheon.
- Encourage gifts in lieu of attendance.
- Provide feedback to ChildStrive or volunteer for the next event.
ChildStrive Luncheon 5-19-20
Watch this video from a past Bridges to Resilience Luncheon and hear the stories of three children and their families.